Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

About Me

Kia Ora, my name is Astin and I go to Bay of Islands College.This year I am a year 9.my class is 9M which is year nine Miro house.I am New Zealand Maori. Me and my sister have three horses called Stella, Magic and Ebony. We also have a gray cat called Katrina, four goats called Emral, Margo, Betsy and Congo.Plus Violet, Hermione and Cleo (patra) my calf club calves. At one point we also had a black and white hen named Hene Brown.

I am good at Reading, Maths and Drawing.I really like doing P.E Art, Music, Reading, Writing, Math and Woodwork.I have found that I don't like using chromebooks as much as my classmates.My goals for this year is to learn a lot especially in maths because I want to be a Engineer and an architect when I am older.

This year I am looking forward to taking lots of learning opportunities and learning as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment