Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

About Me


Kia Ora everybody. My name is Astin and I am a year 10 and I go to Bay of Island college. I am New Zealand Maori. I live near Kawakawa with my Mum and Sister and our two cats Katrina and Mog (cat and kitten). We also have 3 horses called Lulu, Stella and Ebony which hang out in the back paddock. 

This year so far has been a bit messed up but I have tried my best to keep up with all of the schoolwork:) I am good at drawing and science and I enjoy reading and learning about history. Some of my favourite books at the moment are the Divergent Series (Divergent, Insurgent, Alligient) and also books written by Louis Sachar, I have already read Holes and Small Steps and I am currently reading Cardturner. One of my goals  for this year (or what is left of it) is to learn alot especially in math because I want to be an Engineer or an Architect when I am older.    

I am looking foward to the Year 10 Camp an the end of the year because we can go to Urapukapuka and spent a week on the island. It will be fun going with my friends. I hope that it is not cancelled because of coronavirus:)

Katrina 

Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment